Tuesday 19 March 2013

Weekend away to Felixstowe

I had a lovely, lovely weekend. Matt and I went to the beach! The weather was awful, with a biting cold wind (so we didnt actually make it to the beach) but I had a really wonderful time.

We went for brunch on the sea front; I had a bagel with smoked salmon and poached eggs (divine) and a Movenpick vanilla ice cream milkshake (best milkshake of my life). Matt had homemade mushroom soup which was delicious (and I don't normally 'do' mushroom soup).

After braving it back out in the cold we went to a few little boutiques and vintage shops. I picked up a gorgeous little sewing box with some vintage bits in, as well as a couple of cute cookie cutters. I'll do a separate post on those later.

Later on, in the evening, we went out for a meal with some of Matt's family. I really enjoyed the weekend despite the weather and it seems a shame to get back to normality!

Amelia xx



No comments:

Post a Comment