Saturday 2 February 2013

My first ever Graze box

I've been meaning to order a graze box for ages, just to see what they were like. I love the idea of receiving a random gift through the post (so I have a tiny obsession with the idea of subscription boxes!)

One of my friends gave a me referral voucher for two free boxes at Christmas, so I thought it was the ideal time to give it a go.

The first one came through the other day, and both myself and my boyfriend were really excited to open it up and see what was inside.

I was a little disappointed to see the flapjack as I'm not really a fan, but I tried it first to get it out the way... And I have to say it was delicious! Really impressed.

I must admit I wasn't fully convinced originally that the boxes were worth their price, but after actually receiving one myself, I have a feeling I might be buying a few more after the free boxes are finished...

No comments:

Post a Comment